The Way of the Shamanka Introductory Weekend Cost £160
March 10th and 11th 2018 // September 8th and 9th 2018
Over 2 days Cheryl and Ruth introduce the Shamanka Way of women’s shamanism. We will introduce you to the use of shamanic tools, creation of sacred space, ceremonies, and experiences to enrich and empower your everyday life.
This introductory workshop paves the way for the year long course Shamanka and the Shamanic Arts.
Together we will explore and experience;
- Energy protection
- The medicine wheel as symbolic energy chart
- A map for your life path using the medicine wheel
- Journeying techniques and awareness
- Traditional tools and methods of shamanism including rattle, drum, and smudging ceremonies
- Creating sacred space and healing circle
- Meeting with the Spirit of Shamanka – the female essence of shamanism
- Creating a sacred mask to embody your Shamanka spirit
This two day workshop provides you with the knowledge you need to create sacred space at home (or anywhere); understand Shamanka visionary / journeying techniques; know how to use smudge to remove and release heavy energy; safely begin to explore non-ordinary realms; and to have begun your quest for finding who you truly are.
Shamanka Midlands weekend introductory course complements Midland Shamanic Arts personal healing and interest workshops, and will also lead naturally to further Shamanka training such as the foundation year course Shamanka and the Shamanic Arts.
Please note that this weekend, is a prerequisite for the Shamanka and the Shamanic Arts Foundation Year Course.
Contact: Ruth 07736 710987 or Cheryl 07974 100591
At Shamanka we will support you through healing processes to help you satisfy these questions and more
- Who is the real you?
- Do you feel that you have yet to reach your full potential?
- Wonder if you could be a natural healer but don’t know where to start?
- Have been tempted by courses in the past but have not yet found the right one?
- Feel unfulfilled?
- Aching to release the past and move on with your life?
- Practitioner training
- healing and the shamanic arts
Shamanka Midlands is headed by Ruth Chapman and Cheryl Colpman
It was a great honour to be asked to be part of Shamanka Midlands – the newest branch of the Shamanka School for Women – the traditional school of women’s shamanism, founded by Eliana Harvey.
About your Shamanka Midlands tutors
Ruth runs regular workshops in shamanic journeying in Tamworth, Staffordshire, and is trained and practices in Shamanic Healing and Reiki.
Cheryl is trained and practices Shamanic Healing, Shamanic Acupressure, Reiki, Crystal Healing and Reflexology. She runs workshops in a number of related subjects and has taught at several local colleges. Cheryl is based in North West Leicestershire.