At Shamanka we will support you through healing processes to help you satisfy these questions and more
- Who is the real you?
- Do you feel that you have yet to reach your full potential?
- Wonder if you could be a natural healer but don’t know where to start?
- Have been tempted by courses in the past but have not yet found the right one?
- Feel unfulfilled?
- Aching to release the past and move on with your life?
- Practitioner training
- healing and the shamanic arts
Shamanka Midlands is headed by Ruth Chapman and Cheryl Colpman
It was a great honour to be asked to be part of Shamanka Midlands – the newest branch of the Shamanka School for Women – the traditional school of women’s shamanism, founded by Eliana Harvey.
About your Shamanka Midlands tutors
Ruth runs regular workshops in shamanic journeying in Tamworth, Staffordshire, and is trained and practices in Shamanic Healing and Reiki.
Cheryl is trained and practices Shamanic Healing, Shamanic Acupressure, Reiki, Crystal Healing and Reflexology. She runs workshops in a number of related subjects and has taught at several local colleges. Cheryl is based in North West Leicestershire.